B.Festive starts from IDR 13,500,000++ per villa per night and includes:
• Daily breakfast served in the privacy of your villa or at Sangkar restaurant
• Welcome drinks and amenities
• Welcome fruits
• Wireless internet
• 24-hour butler assistance
• Daily scheduled evening aperitif
• One-time 5-course Christmas’ Eve Dinner or Christmas Dinner (for stays during Christmas)
• One-time 5-course New Year’s Eve Dinner and a glass of Champagne for countdown (for stays during New Year)
• An exclusive Bvlgari Resort Bali gift (per villa)
For booking assistance, please contact email@example.com
Terms & Conditions
• This offer is bookable until December 23, 2020 for stays to January 2, 2021
• This Offer is subject to availability, not combinable with any other offers and not applicable for group bookings.
• Minimum 2-night stay during Christmas and 3-night during New Year and 1-day advance purchase.
• Deposit and cancelation policy vary depending on your arrival dates.
• Daily breakfast and dinner for 2 persons at One-Bedroom Ocean View Villa, One-Bedroom Premier Ocean View Villa, and One-Bedroom Ocean Cliff Villa.
• Daily breakfast and dinner for 4 persons at Two-Bedroom Ocean View, Two-Bedroom Ocean Cliff, Bvlgari Villa and Two-Bedroom Mansion.
• Daily breakfast and dinner for 6 persons at Three-Bedroom Mansion.
• Daily breakfast and dinner for 10 persons at Five-Bedroom Mansion.
• Christmas Eve dinner is served on December 24, Christmas Dinner is served on December 25 and New Year’s Eve dinner is served on December 31, 2020.
• The resort will charge your credit card in local currency and any currency conversion is given for guidance only.
• The benefits will expire on the date of check-out, are not redeemable for cash and non-transferable.
Everything's better in Bali, including the festive season. Looking ahead to the 2020 holidays, Bali has announced its B.Festive experience, a curated staycation that promises guests a Christmas and New Year's Eve filled with enchantment. Thoughtfully planned with respect for social distancing and privacy, the bespoke escape lets guests relax in impeccable accommodations, partake in cultural or wellness activities and more. It also includes daily breakfast, special amenities, and holiday tasting menus from the chefs at Sangkar restaurant — all set against the gorgeous coastal backdrop of the Indian Ocean. In addition, the Resort will be decorated for the holidays with its traditional 5-metre tall Christmas tree, made from Balinese jaja or rice cakes. All in all, it's an absolutely beautiful way to say goodbye to 2020 and indulge in the splendour of the season with those closest to you.
A day of bliss awaits with the Resort’s Day Experience Offer. Perfectly indulgent, this mini-escape is designed for non-resident guests and includes a tasting menu at Sangkar Restaurant, Il Bar or La Spiaggia, a private mixology class with the Resort’s head bartender, access to the Pool and Beach and an exclusive gift. It is an extraordinary way to ...
For groups looking to spend time together with utmost respect for security and space, the B.Private Staycation is a two-night escape in the Bulgari Villa or the Mansions that includes dining, fitness and other experiences executed with full respect for social distancing and your group’s privacy. From a private barbecue at your Villa to sunset ...
Bvlgari Resort Bali offers a rare opportunity for wedding couples to visualize select locations with stunning settings overlooking the Indian Ocean as a backdrop for pre-wedding photos.
The two-hour session is offered at IDR 8,100,000 net and with minimum of two nights stay at Bvlgari Resort Bali.
Morning or afternoon appointment is available with ...
Pleasure for pleasure’s sake is the inspiration behind B.Indulged, a one-night escape dedicated to the art of living well. From special welcome amenities to aperitivo, it is a celebration of life’s greatest indulgences — in one of the world’s most beautiful destinations.